Premium Title Receives MOR RV1 Residential-Vendor Ranking from Morningstar Credit Ratings, LLC in the Real Estate Services Market
The Morningstar ranking is based on a variety of factors, including:
- Premium Title's pervasive enterprise risk management culture that consists of compliance, internal audit, self-risk assessment protocols, quality assurance and a robust vendor management oversight group. In addition, the company has an extensive training curriculum that promotes a continuous learning environment along with comprehensive policies and procedures that serve to ensure that employees are performing their responsibilities in accordance with industry best practices.
- The company engages a third-party auditing firm to produce a SOC 1 audit report on an annual basis.
- Premium Title has excellent protocols to ensure compliance with the myriad of state regulations that govern the title insurance services market as well as underwriter licensing requirements.
- Premium Title has successfully obtained the
American Land Title Association(ALTA) Best Practices certification, a designation that recognizes Premium Title for complying with the seven pillars established under the certification requirements as verified by a third-party accounting firm.
- Premium Title benefits from a solid technology environment that includes a title insurance order processing system that provides quality control and accounting functionality. The company has a well-defined project management process, effective network security protocols and a disaster recovery and business continuity plan that leverages the company's numerous office locations for redundancy.
Premium Title's hallmarks are its focus on customer experience and commitment to regulatory compliance. The company's customized solutions can integrate with a number of loan origination systems to facilitate timely closing and the rapid exchange of data to improve TRID compliance. Premium Title is a value-added partner to many of the nation's largest banks and servicers and services many small- to mid-size lenders. Premium Title has also developed unique competencies as a closing and title company for construction lenders and for single-family rental investors and lenders. For single-family rental securitizations and other single-family bulk loan transactions, Premium Title has developed a robust and highly automated system to timely and effectively issue the title policies and close the transactions.
With this continued momentum, Premium Title is growing its sales team and announces two new national sales executives,
About Premium Title™
Premium Title, an
Chief Financial Officer
News Provided by Acquire Media