- What services does Altisource provide to the market?
- Altisource is a premier marketplace and transaction solutions provider for the real estate, mortgage and consumer debt industries. Altisource's proprietary business processes, vendor and electronic payment management software and behavioral science-based analytics improve outcomes for marketplace participants.
- When are your annual general meetings held?
- Pursuant to our Articles of Incorporation, our annual general meetings are held on the third Wednesday of the month of May of each year. If such day is a public holiday, the meeting will be held on the next business day at the registered office of the Company or at such other place as may be specified in the notice convening the meeting.
- For financial statement purposes, what is the year-end?
- Altisource utilizes a calendar year-end for financial statement purposes.
- Where are Altisource shares traded?
- Altisource's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol "ASPS."
- Does Altisource pay a dividend on its common stock?
- No, a dividend has not been declared on Altisource's common stock. The timing and amount of future dividends, if any, will be determined by our Board of Directors (subject to prior approval of or subsequent ratification by our shareholders) and will be evaluated from time to time in light of our financial condition, earnings, growth prospects, funding requirements, financing arrangements, applicable law and other factors our Board of Directors deems relevant.
- Does Altisource have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Altisource does not offer a direct stock purchase plan. Shares of the Company should be purchased through a broker.
- Who is Altisource's transfer agent?
- A transfer agent is a regulated entity entrusted to maintain and administer the company's stockholder records. The transfer agent for Altisource's common stock is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. You can contact the transfer agent at the following address and telephone number:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Ave
Brooklyn, New York 11219
- Can I obtain a physical share certificate?
- No, certificates are not available. Shares of Altisource are issued electronically (in book-entry form), which eliminates the physical handling and safekeeping responsibilities inherent in owning physical stock certificates, and the need to return a duly executed stock certificate to effect a transfer. For information on transferring your Altisource shares, please contact our transfer agent.
SHAREHOLDER SERVICES AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- How do I request Investor Materials?
- Copies of Altisource's financial information, such as the Annual Report, Quarterly Reports and Proxy Statements, may be viewed or downloaded on our website at www.altisource.com.
- How can I update my address or transfer my shares?
- If you are a registered shareholder and have questions regarding your holdings or if there are account changes to be made to the account (e.g. mailing address, account name), please contact the Company's transfer agent. If you own your shares through a brokerage account, please contact the broker responsible for your account.
- How can I sign up to receive email alerts from Altisource?
- Click here to sign up to receive email alerts from Altisource.
- Whom do I contact with additional questions?
- Click here to contact Altisource Investor Relations.