Trelix Approved as a Third-Party Due Diligence Provider by DBRS
In today's evolving securitization market, Trelix offers innovative technology and services to help clients mitigate risks and reduce costs. Trelix's due diligence platform provides insight into the overall integrity of a loan file by determining critical risk factors that may affect the present or future performance of the loan. This evaluation helps clients better understand and manage various aspects of risks contained in a loan file, providing information needed to price, acquire and service a loan.
As part of
The Trelix suite of industry-leading mortgage fulfillment offerings includes:
- Processing: Timely and accurate file preparation from application to closing.
- Underwriting: Financial profile evaluation against lending guidelines and loan criteria to better inform loan request decisions.
- Loan Due Diligence: Full correspondent performance analysis and ratings agency due diligence to help meet industry standards.
- Quality Control: Independent review of applicable loan files and associated documents to help determine and maintain compliance with agency and lender requirements.
- CastleLine ® Certification: Execution of the CastleLine proprietary risk management process to help clients obtain Certified Loan™ insurance.
"DBRS is one of the prominent rating agencies and our acceptance as a third-party provider further validates our company and the best-in-class solutions and services we deliver," said
About Trelix ™
Trelix offers a suite of end-to-end mortgage origination products and services for mortgage industry participants. Our solutions help customers manage regulatory obligations, reduce costs and efficiently scale their operations. Trelix is part of the
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Manager, Communications
News Provided by Acquire Media