Owners.com Reveals Top 10 Markets Where Sellers Can Get the Most from Their Home Sale in 2017
Owners.com focused on
The Owners.com analysis identified seller markets where there are more buyers than homes for sale. The 10 markets were significantly over the national average and the lack of inventory drove up prices. More specifically:
- The average sales price of
$544,102was over $200,000above the national average.
- On average, homes sold for only
$200less than their listing price.
- Inventory was limited and homes sold almost a month quicker than the national average.
- Additionally, rental prices increased 95% more than the national average increase.
"With fierce competition, it's a great time to sell your home quickly in many areas of the country, particularly in desirable
|Top 10 Markets for Home Sellers|
|MSA||Median Sales Price for Single-Family Homes||Average Difference between Sale and Listing Price||Average Number of Days Listing Is on Market||Average Listed Inventory||Average Change in Rent (from Previous Years)|
Owners.com identified all MSAs with over one million people and retrieved data from
- Average price difference between sold and listing prices: 40 percent
- Total inventory left on market: 25 percent
- Monthly rental cost change from previous year: 20 percent
- Days on market: 15 percent
Owners.com is a tech-enabled real estate brokerage that handles all key aspects of the home buying and selling experience on one platform. It provides a superior experience and savings through right-sized commission structures, smart digital tools and personalized service from local agents. It's this formula that can save consumers thousands at closing. For more information or to contact a local Owners.com real estate agent, visit Owners.com or follow them on facebook.com/ownerscom and twitter.com/ownersdotcom.
Chief Financial Officer
News Provided by Acquire Media