Lenders One Announces New Leadership and Continued Product and Preferred Provider Growth at Annual August Summit
Further strengthening the Lenders One® leadership team, Lenders One welcomes Justin M. Demola, CMB, as Vice President, Sales. Prior to joining the cooperative, Demola was Chief Operating Officer at
Already one of the nation’s largest mortgage cooperatives, Lenders One has welcomed 23 new members since
• New preferred providers:
- Constructive Mortgage Services. A national lender that features two types of business-purpose lending products for Lenders One members: bridge financing (fix and flip, renovation loans) and single asset rental property loans.
- Luxury Mortgage. A national mortgage banking firm that offers Lenders One members a comprehensive Non-QM product suite on a delegated or non-delegated underwriting basis.
• New preferred vendors:
- Blend. A cloud-based technology platform, currently specific to home lending, delivers speed and efficiency to lenders so they can serve the modern borrower amid rising competition and changing regulations.
- Botsplash. A digital messaging software that connects agents and customers across any digital platform (i.e. email, website, text, social media) and helps businesses adopt a digital strategy through live chat and automation.
- Candor Fintech. The world’s first and only Loan Engineering System™ (LES) that underwrites a loan in seven seconds, is backed by a defect policy that works within a member’s LOS and utilizes dual AI platforms and a blockchain database.
MBS Highway. MBS Highwayhelps LO’s convert more conversations with customers into applications and transforms originators from salespeople into advisors.
• Momentum gained, Lenders One® eClosing by DocMagic. Launched in
• New portal, L1 Connect. Designed specifically for Lenders One members, L1 Connect allows members to connect on a daily basis and access content, education and resources. The platform grants access to the Member Exchange, a real-time forum with discussions on topical themes in the industry as well as a library of over 50 preferred providers, offerings, solutions and contact information.
“Lenders One continues to add strong leaders, timely offerings and valuable partners to the cooperative network,” said Brian A. Simon, President, Lenders One. “We remain committed to delivering value to our members, and we are developing additional solutions that we are excited to share very soon. Our focus remains on helping our members create efficiencies and become even more profitable within the current industry challenges we are faced with today.”
About Lenders One® Cooperative
Lenders One (LendersOne.com) was established in 2000 as a national alliance of independent mortgage bankers, correspondent lenders and suppliers of mortgage products and services. Participants on the Lenders One platform originated approximately
Michelle D. Esterman
Chief Financial Officer
Britt E. Gottlieb
Senior Manager, Communications
Source: Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.