Lenders One Announces Lenders One eClosing by DocMagic at the Annual Summer Conference
SALT LAKE CITY,
Launched for Lenders One members today at the
The solution includes the following features:
- Integrated with all of the major LOS platforms to generate e-enabled documents.
- An embedded compliance engine that automatically audits documents and data against applicable industry laws and regulations to help ensure compliance throughout the loan lifecycle.
- eNotary technology for in-person electronic notarization or remote online notarization where permissible.
- The ability to deliver a MISMO SMARTDoc® eNote with direct connectivity to the MERS® eRegistry.
- A secure, certified eVault which provides long-term storage and eDelivery to warehouse banks and investors and features a date-stamped and time-stamped audit trail to help show proof of compliance at all times.
“Our eClosing technology puts Lenders One members at the forefront of the eMortgage evolution, a sought after capability made possible through our collaboration with DocMagic,” said Michael Kuentz, CEO of Lenders One. “Importantly, the eClosing solution incorporates feedback received from our members and service providers, helping ensure we address their needs. Our comprehensive eClosing solution provides our members with options to choose full eClose or hybrid eSign/ink-sign workflows. The technology adapts to the lender’s production environment and compresses the overall timeline to loan sale, generating material savings for lenders facing historically high loan production costs.”
“Effective implementation of eClosing begins with a well-defined eMortgage strategy, and by working in concert with Lenders One, we are helping originators set up their eClosing production lines at a pace, and in a manner, that is consistent with their overall business goals,” said Dominic Iannitti, President and CEO of DocMagic. “The deep working relationships that Lenders One has established with its members are critical, and through our combined strength we are accelerating the eMortgage journey for progressive lenders nationwide.”
About Lenders One® Cooperative
Lenders One (LendersOne.com) was established in 2000 as a national alliance of independent mortgage bankers, correspondent lenders and suppliers of mortgage products and services. Participants on the Lenders One platform originated approximately
|Investor Contact:||Press Contact:|
|Indroneel Chatterjee||Britt E. Gottlieb|
|Chief Financial Officer||Senior Manager, Communications|
Source: Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.