Equator Adds New Customers to PRO Platform and Enhances REO Solution
Designed for all portfolio sizes, Equator PRO REO provides servicers with tools for making more strategic and cost-efficient default servicing decisions. Prior to marketing REO assets, customers can leverage a variety of features, including automated valuation ordering, property repair management tools, monthly market reports, direct connections to the EQAgent® and EQVendor® portals, rapid offer negotiation tools and more. Through these features, the Equator PRO REO solution can help servicers manage vendor oversight, maximize sales prices, shorten timeframes and reduce costs to improve their overall REO asset management execution.
To continue delivering powerful solutions in today's ever-changing marketplace, Equator is launching new and enhanced features to the PRO REO product, including:
- New repair tracking and ROI tools -- Customers have transparency into all phases of repair from inspection to signoff, giving users the confidence to decide on the right strategy and maximize return on their assets.
- New vacant property registration tool -- Customers can register vacant properties and be more confident that they are staying on top of local municipality requirements.
- Upgraded third-party vendor integration for all pre-marketing duties -- Customers have the flexibility to work with either real estate agents or third-party providers to get the most effective on-the-ground marketing coverage for their properties.
- Upgraded agent search with smart matching recommendation tool -- Customers benefit from a powerful new asset management analytics tool to help them list and sell their properties.
- Optimized marketing on Equator.com -- Customers receive free marketing and search engine-optimized property listings to generate interested buyers.
"Equator is committed to delivering innovative and customizable solutions for customers to easily manage default portfolios of all sizes and maximize return on investment," said
Additionally, Equator most recently celebrated the addition of two notable Equator PRO REO customers:
Trinity Financial Services, LLCis a private equity firm that purchases assets or loan pools of nonperforming second mortgages with expectations of converting a high percentage to performing status. Trinity Financial Servicesalso specializes in REO asset management services. Trinity Financial Servicesutilizes Equator to manage its default asset portfolio on the same powerful platform that large banks utilize.
- Trojan Capital Investments is a private equity firm that purchases assets or loan pools of non-performing second mortgages with expectations of converting a high percentage to performing status. Trojan Capital Investments utilizes Equator to manage its default asset portfolio on the same powerful platform that large banks utilize.
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Manager, Communications
News Provided by Acquire Media