Altisource Origination Solutions Continues Growth in 2017 and Showcases Full Suite of Services at MBA's Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference
Over the past year,
- Trelix™ Mortgage Fulfillment Services was recognized as a third-party due diligence provider and met assessment factors for rating agencies DBRS, Kroll, Moody's Investors Service and S&P Global.
- CastleLine® Insurance Services' Certified Loan Program had another strong year insuring loans originated by over 200 lenders.
Vendorly™ Third-Party Oversight now manages the oversight of over 20,000 vendors across 80 clients and continued its expansion of integrations on its platform with Dun & Bradstreet,
The ID Co., TINCheck and Secure Insight.
- Mortgage Builder® Loan Origination System continued product enhancements including releasing a new, modern loan officer point of sale portal to further benefit and meet the needs of a tech-forward industry.
- Springhouse® Valuations recently achieved a positive Morningstar rating and continues to build on its national client base of independent lenders.
noteXchange® Mortgage Trading Solution, which launched in
March 2017, continues to help drive efficiency for mortgage bankers and investors through a secure platform that makes it easy to sell or source more loans.
- Premium Title™ and Settlement Services continues to focus on bringing the highest in service standards and has rolled out a national eClosing solution to help streamline its clients' loan operations and improve the borrower's experience.
"With our deep industry experience and the exceptional services we provide, our goal is to enhance our clients' efficiency, compliance and profitability at every stage of the origination lifecycle," said
At this week's
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Manager, Communications
News Provided by Acquire Media