Altisource Celebrates 10 Years of Providing Asset Management Services
Altisource provides leading financial institutions with a full suite of technology-enabled, residential real estate management services, helping to improve efficiencies while maximizing client performance. These customizable solutions include REO and short sale management, real estate brokerage, online real estate auction, property inspection and preservation, valuations, and title and settlement services. Since its inception in 2009, Altisource has facilitated the sale of over 248,000 properties with the vast majority sold via the Hubzu® online marketing and auction platform. With Hubzu, prospective buyers have the opportunity to bid on an average of 4,000 properties marketed for sale across the U.S. and
Key highlights include:
- 2009: Launched its asset management services with a focus on residential REO asset management.
- 2009: Launched online auction marketing of residential REO properties, offering customers the opportunity to bid on servicer and bank-owned properties through the Hubzu platform.
- 2012: Sold 50,000 properties through Hubzu.
- 2013: Acquired Equator® and its integrated workflow automation to coordinate REO processes from file referral and marketing through the REO sale.
- 2014: Achieved
$10 billionin property sales through Hubzu.
- 2016: Sold 150,000 properties through Hubzu.
- 2017: Achieved
$20 billionin property sales through Hubzu.
- 2018: Sold 200,000 properties through Hubzu.
- 2019: Launched the Equator FHA Modeling Tool, a proprietary FHA model that leverages data feeds and workflows to help servicers accurately project costs and determine marketing strategy to reduce losses on properties.
- 2019: Reached 1.7 million registered users on Hubzu, further establishing its leading market position.
“We are proud of Altisource’s industry leadership and success in developing its asset management and online auction business over the last 10 years,” said
For more information on the 10th anniversary of Altisource’s asset management services, click here.
|Investor Contact: |
Michelle D. Esterman
Chief Financial Officer
|Press Contact: |
Britt E. Gottlieb
Senior Manager, Communications
Source: Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.